Create a 6-Month Plan for your Business Blog
Based on real search engine ranking data
Blogging regularly is really good for business:
- It can help your website to rank higher in Google searches;
- It enables potential clients to get to know you better;
- It helps to position you as an expert in what you do;
- It gives you something to share and talk about on social media.
I talk to a lot of people who know this and want to start blogging for their business but they don’t know where to start or what to write about.
I have put together this package to solve that problem. Not only will it give you loads of ideas for articles to write (or videos to make or podcasts to record), those ideas will be based on what people are actually searching for in Google.
At the core of the toolkit is a set of Google ranking reports, produced specifically for your business, that will show you what keywords you already rank for in Google, the keywords that other people in your niche are ranking for and the keywords people are using to look for businesses like yours.
To help you make the best use of the reports, they come with a workbook that will guide you through an easy step-by-step process to take the information in the reports and turn it into a plan for your next 6 months of blog posts (articles).
And in case you’re still struggling to get started, I’ve also included a quick guide to 3 of the easiest types of blog posts to write.
- A Google search ranking report for your site showing which keywords you already rank in the top 100 positions for.*
- Similar Google search ranking reports for 3 competitors of your choice (these are gold for getting ideas for what to write about).
- Three keyword ranking reports that show the actual keyword phrases people are using based on a seed keyword and the number of people searching for them.
- Blogging for Business workbook (pdf) to take you through the process of interpreting the reports to produce a 6-month plan for your blog.
- A quick start guide to 3 of the easiest types of blog posts to write (pdf).
- BONUS: My checklist of where to include keywords in your blog posts to ensure they’re 100% Google-friendly.
* Please note that if your site is quite new or you are in a very competitive niche you might not get any results when I run this report. If that’s the case, don’t be disheartened – it’s likely that you do show up in some searches by people who are geographically local to you and blogging is a great way to improve your rankings more widely.
How does it work?
After you’ve purchased the product (below), you will be sent to a page to fill in a simple form with a few questions about your business.
Once I have this information, I will generate your reports and you will receive them, together with the rest of the toolkit contents, within 48 hours (often much quicker).