Friendly, Knowledgeable WordPress Support and Training
Do you sometimes need help with your WordPress website?
Would you like to have somebody on hand to answer your questions and look into the tricky bits?
My packages of support hours are just the thing. You can buy packages of 2 to 8 hours to be used whenever you need them.
You can also use this time for training in tasks that you would like to be able to do for yourself. I can make personalised training videos that show you step-by-step exactly how to do things and then they are always there for you to refer to in the future.
It’s too easy to spend hours on something that somebody else could resolve in minutes!
Sam Bell, Pixie Belle Style
How does it work?
- Purchase a block of hours below.
- After purchase you will redirected to a page to enter a few details.
- I will confirm that I have set up your account and give you an estimated schedule for any initial tasks.
- Once a task is complete, I will deduct the time taken from your balance and send you confirmation.
- Whenever you need support you can simply email me with your requirements.
Pay-as-you-go WordPress Support
What kind of things can I use my WordPress support hours for?
Pretty much anything and everything WordPress-related but here are some examples to give you an idea:
- Customisation, e.g. adding colour schemes and fonts that aren’t available by default in your theme.
- Redesigning and reworking parts of your site.
- Adding new functionality, e.g. an events calendar, email list sign-up, a questionnaire, ecommerce functionality, a directory.
- Training in tasks that you’d like to be able to do for yourself in future.
- Trouble-shooting (sometimes things just don’t work as you want or expect!).
- Theme or plugin installation and configuration.
- A new home page layout.
- New page or post templates.
- Sorting out those pesky php warnings that sometimes appear on pages.
I’ll keep adding to this list as I see what else people need help with but if you still aren’t sure whether a package of support hours is right for your needs get in touch.