Friendly, Knowledgeable WordPress Support and Training
Do you sometimes need help with your WordPress website?
Would you like to have somebody on hand to answer your questions and look into the tricky bits?
My packages of support hours are just the thing. You can buy packages of 2 to 8 hours to be used whenever you need them.
You can also use this time for training in tasks that you would like to be able to do for yourself. I can make personalised training videos that show you step-by-step exactly how to do things and then they are always there for you to refer to in the future.
It’s too easy to spend hours on something that somebody else could resolve in minutes!
I love getting my teeth into a techie challenge as much as anyone but sometimes in business it’s just more cost-effective (not to mention less stressful) to get the experts in. And if you don’t even like the tech stuff then it’s a no-brainer.
How does it work?
- Purchase a block of hours below.
- After purchase you will redirected to a page to enter a few details.
- I will confirm that I have set up your account and give you an estimated schedule for any initial tasks.
- Once a task is complete, I will deduct the time taken from your balance and send you confirmation.
- Whenever you need support you can simply email me with your requirements.
Pay-as-you-go WordPress Support
- 2 hours of expert WordPress support to be used whenever you need it
- 4 hours of expert WordPress support to be used whenever you need it
Best Value8 hours
- 8 hours of expert WordPress support to be used whenever you need it
What kind of things can I use my WordPress support hours for?
Pretty much anything and everything WordPress-related but here are some examples to give you an idea:
- Customisation, e.g. adding colour schemes and fonts that aren’t available by default in your theme.
- Redesigning and reworking parts of your site.
- Adding new functionality, e.g. an events calendar, email list sign-up, a questionnaire, ecommerce functionality, a directory.
- Training in tasks that you’d like to be able to do for yourself in future.
- Trouble-shooting (sometimes things just don’t work as you want or expect!).
- Theme or plugin installation and configuration.
- A new home page layout.
- New page or post templates.
- Sorting out those pesky php warnings that sometimes appear on pages.
I’ll keep adding to this list as I see what else people need help with but if you still aren’t sure whether a package of support hours is right for your needs get in touch.
THANK YOU! Oh my goodness it now seems so simple. I just didn’t have a clue and I spent hours trying to work it out. I can’t thank you enough Lucy. I can’t express how much stress you just took off my shoulders.Leigh-Anne Wrighter
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly will my tasks be completed?
Smaller jobs that take less than 2 hours to complete can almost always be completed within 3 working days; larger jobs may take longer depending on my schedule. In all cases I will reply to your request with an estimate of when the work can be completed.
What hours do you work?
I work variable hours – that’s one of the bonuses of working for myself 🙂 But if you get in touch with me on a week day (Monday to Friday) I will always get back to you within 24 hours and usually a lot sooner.
What are my options for payment?
All support hours must be paid for in advance. When you purchase via the website you will be taken to Paypal to make payment. If you do not have a Paypal account you can use Paypal as a guest user to pay using your debit or credit card. If you prefer not to pay via Paypal please contact me for details of how to pay by cheque or bank transfer (BACS).
How can I contact you?
Can I speak to you on the telephone or via skype?
I am happy to provide telephone or skype support as part of my support hours service. If you would like to do this please email me first to arrange a suitable time.
Is there any time limit on using hours that I have paid for?
Hours can be used at any time for up to a year after purchase.